Like the original Battlefield: Bad Company game, Bad Company 2 is a first-person shooter following the exploits of Company B of the US Armys 222nd Battalion. In this new adventure, the more mature yet still infamous company of misfits are tasked with interceding in a series of conflicts that have the potential to ignite of a new World War. Game environments cover snowy mountains, all the way to jungles and deserts.
Description: Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a first-person shooter, and sequel to Electronic Arts 2008 release, Battlefield Bad Company. Following the continuing combat adventures of misfits of the US Armys Company B, Bad Company 2 features the characteristic humor and grit of the Bad Company series, as well as a variety of gameplay improvements and additions, including 2-24 player online support; all-new four man squad gameplay; and more. Couple this with the variety of vehicle related items and classic Battlefield weapons included with the Limited Edition (see complete list below), and you have the Ultimate Battlefield Bad Company experience to date.
* 4 character classes (medic, assault, recon and engineer), 15,000+ kit variations, 46 weapons (200 different customization opportunities), 15 gadgets and 13 character specializations.
* Limited edition items including four unlockable vehicle related items and two classic in-game Battlefield 1943 weapons.
* 8 huge multiplayer maps and 15 land, sea and air vehicles, including the ATV and the UH-60 transport helicopter.
* All-new squad gameplay where players team up with 3 others and fight together to unlock special awards and achievements in 2 squad-specific game modes. These are in addition to awards and ranks achieved individually.
* Destruction 2.0. Take down entire buildings, create firepoints or blow it up entirely. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 there is be no place to hide.