iOS SDK allows development of applications for iPad and iPhone / iPod Touch. iPhone SDK includes a set of tools Xcode 3.2.5, compilers, emulators and frameworks to build applications for iOS 4.2 (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) and Mac OS X.
Version: 4.2 (10M2404)
Platform: Intel only
Language: English / Russian
System Requirements: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4 or Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.5 pre-release test version of mobile device
Among other things, these tools include the Xcode IDE and analytical tools.
- IOS SDK 4.2 now supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad;
- Support for printing from UIKit in iOS 4.2. Easily print ********s and images over the network;
- Game Center. The system of achievements, awards, and other multiplayer gaming interactions and meryaniya "between the players, who are likely as mi mum, much to press the other game systems for iOS devices;
- Language add-on. Arabic, Greek and other languages you need and keyboard;
- Used the famous LLVM compiler and LLVM GCC (debugger)