Swords (Wii-PLAYME) (01-10-2010)
Swords (Wii-PLAYME) (01-10-2010)In Swords, players travel through time and space to challenge eight skilled adversaries-- including the flirtatious yet dangerous beauty Keiko Anamura, the vicious Viking chieftain Armin, the famed Sir Lancelot of the Round Table and many more. Each victory grants players an upgraded, unique sword, providing them the type of blade they need to successfully defeat the next in line of opponents. Once they've cut their way through the list of history?s top masters, they must defeat the mysterious final combatant in order to earn the title of Greatest Swordsman of All Time.
Swords USA Wii-PLAYME
Release: 21.09.2010 | English | USA Wii | Developer: Panic Button | Publisher: Majesco | 4.43 GB
Genre: Fighting | Fresh links
Beginning humbly in the dojo, players train and prepare with their sensei before setting off to battle. Players gain the skills and combos necessary during these rigorous training sessions by tackling a series of drills including carving, sparring, blocking and even battling a horde of zombies! In addition, players can train together with a friend or go head to head in the arena to determine the ultimate master of the blade.
* The Wii Remote, with Wii Motion Plus, is your ultimate weapon.
* Experience the realism of 1:1 sword movement, real time blocking and advanced combos
* Earn new swords with every victory, each with its own unique abilities.
* Travel through time and space, compete in challenging tournaments, and face-off against the masters of each style in brutal boss battles.
* Challenge a friend or play together in a variety of training drills.
* Increase your skills and learn new combos in training challenges, like carving, sparring, blocking, and even battling a horde of zombies.
* Battle against 8 unique characters, each with a distinct look and home arena that represents their fighting styles.
|Şu Anki Saat: 23:05|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.