AutoDesk Revit Architecture 2012 (x86/x64/ENG)

• Konbuyu başlatan sackkass
  • Başlangıç tarihi
S

sackkass

Ziyaretçi
AutoDesk Revit Architecture 2012 (x86/x64/ENG) /templates/new/images/468x60_PPS.gif AutoCAD Architecture software is the version of AutoCAD software created f architects. Features designed f architectural drafting help you design and ******** me efficiently, in the familiar AutoCAD environment. Start wking in AutoCAD Architecture software and experience productivity gains right away, while learning new features at your own pace. <div id="1311304"> Improved Perfmance AutoCAD Architecture 2012 offers perfmance enhancements to improve your experience using everyday functionality and tools. From faster start-up and drawing load times to quicker access to tools and large drawing navigation, the software?s perfmance has been optimized to help you wk. Cner Window Tools Create cner windows me easily than ever. This release of AutoCAD Architecture makes it a breeze to add a single window in the cner intersection of 2 walls. Cner tools also provide you with the flexibility to design a cner window with without a frame. Column Grid Enhancements Now you can modify custom column grids and create new custom column grids using previously inputted data. Me easily add columns along a grid line by choosing this new option within the user interface. DOWNLOAD: ===========================
b950cc.jpg
/templates/new/images/728x90.gif
Kod:
 http://www.filesonic.com/file/2901038745/Auto_Techture.rar

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.