Detection of Your Topics and Messages

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
Greetings dear TurkHackTeam members, today I'll explain you how to see your topics and messages in the forum.

Translator and editor note: All images in this topic are in Turkish. Yet, you can still do the same things here and it'd work properly.

Desktop Topic Detection

k9qx549.jpg

Click on the button next to the forums tab in the upper left corner of our homepage.

qqfaon8.jpg

Click on the "My Topics" button among the options that appear.

Z51a6V.png

Desktop Message Detection

g9u16tv.jpg

Click on our Profile section on the upper right corner.

sxku0n2.jpg

Click on your nick.

fe3rekh.jpg

Click on the "Find" button with the statistics.

n2nv0sk.jpg

You can see all the messages you have written by clicking the "Find all content" option.

GCZS6c.png

Mobile Topic Detection

49qi4k4.jpg

Click the Menu button in the upper left.

9vqv5xs.jpg

Click the "My Topics" section on the left.

Z51a6V.png

Mobile Message Detection

5cow1p2.jpg

Click on the Profile in the upper right corner.

pcwe7w0.jpg

Then we click on out profile and nick

9ulc9o9.jpg

After reaching our profile, we click on the "Find" option.

fct1j4y.jpg

You can see the messages by clicking the Find all content option.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.