Hello everyone, I am a new member, I would like to know how to contact the administrator

taishan

Yeni üye
30 Mar 2023
Hello everyone, I am a new member, I would like to know how to contact the administrator

[email protected] Is this the full address? Do I need detailed information about the ad described as ?
If you provide a detailed explanation about the advertisement that you will give to the email address mentioned above, you will receive a response.

For example:
  • Which industry the advertisement belongs to.
  • Which advertising area you want to advertise in.
  • How long your advertisement should stay on our website.

taishan

Yeni üye
30 Mar 2023
If you provide a detailed explanation about the advertisement that you will give to the email address mentioned above, you will receive a response.

For example:
  • Which industry the advertisement belongs to.
  • Which advertising area you want to advertise in.
  • How long your advertisement should stay on our website.
I private messaged you

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.