Installation Windows Server ISS // Xowly

Xowly

Katılımcı Üye
17 Haz 2019
ғate
Hi TürkHackTeam family, today I’m going to show you the topic "Installing Windows Server IIS". Let's look
at our subject headings and move on.

Subject Headings
∙ What is this IIS (Internet Information Services)?
∙ Installing Windows Server IIS

H5GOf7.png

What is this IIS (Internet Information Services)?

It is the server software that is manufactured by Microsoft on the web server of devices using Windows
operating system. It turns your systematic device, which everyone understands, into a server. One of the
features of all the projects written in Asp.NET here.
IIS runs only on Windows systems. Linux servers and other servers can’t operating systems.

Installing Windows Server IIS

İ’m going to show you this on my computer. You can do this on your device (You can do this on your pc to.)
First step type Control Panel to search place.

02L7aW.jpg

From here, under Programs , it says Turn Windows features on or off . If it does not, you
will see Programs . Turn Windows features on or off .

7T8MU7.jpg

From here click the next to options.

42R0UL.jpg

They already have the explanations under them. I'll select the option above and continue.

S3IK3a.jpg

We will select our own machine by selecting a server from the server pool.

cf2N26.jpg

The screen for selecting Server Roles is displayed. Here we come down and find IIS .

dLIAUP.jpg

Click Add feature .

VCcB65.jpg

Then click next and go on.

HBd33H.jpg

You can also select them here as an option. (But I suggest you choose.)

IHycd2.jpg

Again click next.

zfdeyS.jpg

The options here are also optional, but Event log and so on. Details are important. It's a good
idea to set it up the way I choose.

A24PzS.jpg

Here you get selected in 3 options and let's continue.

9NMWBT.jpg

Select on the top Automatically restart the target server if necessary and say Install .The installation takes a few minutes.

c8Q5SK.jpg

İnstallation is over. You see.

40ABUR.jpg

Now run IIS and look at the interface. Let's type Run in the search.

VSRCbb.jpg

In the window that opens, type
Kod:
 inetmgr

ABIKOb.jpg

As you can see, the interface is like this, friends.

bSJeB2.jpg

Friends we have finish installation, will be able to discuss in another l o c a t i o n ...

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.