Lessons JavaScript // ENG /// EAGLEWEB

Eagleweb

Kıdemli Üye
8 May 2021
localhost/e8
logo.png

Hello friends, as you can see, our topic today is Javascript.

First of all, I should mention that Javascript and Java have no connection at all, and you also need to know XHTML before Javascript. Normally javascript is not a very difficult programming language, but you can't do much without xhtml either.

We are logging in immediately as a beginner level. First of all, we need an editor. If you want, you can also use a regular notepad, but I suggest you use Notepad++.
Click here to download Notepad++.

After installing and installing it, we open Notepad++ and, as you already know, first of all from XHTML;

we type the <html>, <head> and <body> tags and close them. We will write our codes in the body part.

JavaScript:
<script type="text/javascript">
</script>

First of all, let me show you how to print text on the screen in a simple way.

JavaScript:
********.write("Hello World! -corvo");
</script>

As you can see, the command we use is '********.write' and we open our brackets and write our article in quotation marks in it. As in most programming languages, we use a semicolon ( ; ) at the end of the line of code.

*lar = docu ment | it's happening by the way, without decency.
Finally, I show the variable assignment and close the topic.

JavaScript:
var x="Turkhackteam.net/org corvo9394"
var x=9394

As you can see, we can also create a variable with the var command. we don't need to specify an int/float/string type.

This may have been a little short and incomprehensible, I will resume classes again at any time available. :)

hxwpu2s.gif

Creating a function

Hi friends, this time I will show you how to create a function and run it, let's explain it immediately with a simple example.

JavaScript:
function deneme ()
{
alert("Turkhackteam.net/org corvo9394");
}
</script>

As you can see, we have created a function called experiment above. To run this function, we just need to do as follows.
JavaScript:
function deneme ()
{
}
[COLOR=Red]deneme();[/COLOR]
</script>

we have printed an alert on the screen with the alert command. In other words, it can be called a message box, MsgBox in languages such as visualbasic or MessageBox in C#.It looks like the box we removed with the Show command. There is only 'OK' button at the top of this message box.

In the next lessons, we will get into more difficult events.

Source : Javascript dersleri [Başlangıç düzeyi!] //cor-vo - corvo9394

'The Wolf

Kıdemli Üye
22 Nis 2021
Tanrı dağı
logo.png

Hello friends, as you can see, our topic today is Javascript.

First of all, I should mention that Javascript and Java have no connection at all, and you also need to know XHTML before Javascript. Normally javascript is not a very difficult programming language, but you can't do much without xhtml either.

We are logging in immediately as a beginner level. First of all, we need an editor. If you want, you can also use a regular notepad, but I suggest you use Notepad++.
Click here to download Notepad++.

After installing and installing it, we open Notepad++ and, as you already know, first of all from XHTML;

we type the <html>, <head> and <body> tags and close them. We will write our codes in the body part.

JavaScript:
</script>

First of all, let me show you how to print text on the screen in a simple way.

JavaScript:
********.write("Hello World! -corvo");
</script>

As you can see, the command we use is '********.write' and we open our brackets and write our article in quotation marks in it. As in most programming languages, we use a semicolon ( ; ) at the end of the line of code.

*lar = docu ment | it's happening by the way, without decency.
Finally, I show the variable assignment and close the topic.

JavaScript:
var x="Turkhackteam.net/org corvo9394"
var x=9394

As you can see, we can also create a variable with the var command. we don't need to specify an int/float/string type.

This may have been a little short and incomprehensible, I will resume classes again at any time available. :)

hxwpu2s.gif

Creating a function

Hi friends, this time I will show you how to create a function and run it, let's explain it immediately with a simple example.

JavaScript:
function deneme ()
{
}
</script>

As you can see, we have created a function called experiment above. To run this function, we just need to do as follows.
JavaScript:
function deneme ()
{
}
[COLOR=Red]deneme();[/COLOR]
</script>

we have printed an alert on the screen with the alert command. In other words, it can be called a message box, MsgBox in languages such as visualbasic or MessageBox in C#.It looks like the box we removed with the Show command. There is only 'OK' button at the top of this message box.
In the next lessons, we will get into more difficult events.

Source : Javascript dersleri [Başlangıç düzeyi!] //cor-vo - corvo9394
Good job, nice topic

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.