Sage TV 6.2

erdem28

Kıdemli Üye
28 Eyl 2007
İSTANBUL
Sage TV 6.2 SageTV lets you enjoy your favorite TV shows and online video when you want, wherever you want on any TV, PC or Mac!

Browse, search and watch all the latest online video from Google Video from the comfort of your couch with SageTV Media Center V6.

Enjoy the most popular online videos, news, movie trailers, TV shows, comedy, music videos and more at the push of a button on your remote control.

i6341_V4OSD450.jpg

• Browse, search and watch all the latest online video from Google Video including movie trailers, TV shows, music videos and more.
  • Never miss your favorite TV shows and record multiple shows at the same time. (now in HD!)
  • Watch your TV when you want, not when it's on.
  • Skip through commercials in the blink of an eye.
  • Record in High Quality MPEG-2, MPEG-4* or DivX*.
  • Use your PC without realizing it's recording TV while gaming, playing music, surfing the Internet or more.
  • Record new shows automatically based on what you watch and record.
  • Watch shows on your TV, PC or both.
  • Access live or recorded TV, music and photos from anywhere with SageTV Placeshifter and a high speed internet connection .
  • Stream High Quality MPEG-2 Live and recorded TV across your network with SageTV on any PC.
  • Access your Music collection quickly by Album, Artist or Playlists.
i6342_SageTVv6EPG.jpg

i6343_SageTVv6PVR.jpg

download.jpg

Rapidshare
Code:
https://tik.lat/tFNAu
Easy Share
Code:
https://tik.lat/UrK3i
cooltext63774143.jpg

Code:
warezscene.org

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.