Windows 8 Build v7989: (x64)iND

• Konbuyu başlatan love2money
  • Başlangıç tarihi
L

love2money

Ziyaretçi
Windows 8 Build v7989: (x64)iND
1989241.jpg
Windows 8 Build v7989: (x64)iND Size :[/b] 4 GB Windows 8 Build - code name the next version of Microsoft Windows, a number of operating systems produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops. Information: Windows 8, the code name for the next version of Microsoft Windows, a number of operating systems produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, notebooks, tablet PCs and media PCs tsentra.Menyu Start replaced by a new "Start Screen" which includes the tile live prilozheniya.Polzovatel can return to the normal desktop, select "Desktop" application. Examples of applications include the start screen weather application, Windows Store, investment, RSS-feeds, personal user page, and Windows Live user account zapisi.Novy interface is intended primarily for a 16:9 screen resolution of 1366? 768 and larger screens can display two Windows 8 applications using the "Snap". I see many comments saying that it was a fake release. Well, this is not true. When you're in the process of installation, really, as Windows 7, but after installation, you end up with Windows 8 Build 7989. Why? Because the only thing that is actually leaking out of the assembly of the original "install.wim" file - the most important file that contains all the necessary things for Vista/7/8 OS must be installed. So guys have made custom cooked ISO file with Windows 7 installation and Windows 8 "install.wim", but the end result, as I wrote - Windows 8 Build 7989. 1024 and 768 screens can display a Windows 8 applications in full screen mode and 1024 and 600 screens may be used only traditional desktop Windows. It was confirmed that Microsoft is a PC with mouse and keyboard, you can also use Windows 8. Microsoft also announced that Windows 8 will use the CPU and physical memory more efficiently, to make Windows run more smoothly. Mike Delman, vice president of global marketing at Microsoft, hinted in an interview that Windows 8 will have Xbox Live integration, similar to the Windows Phone 7. Installation: 1. Burn / mount / install. 2. Enjoy! Name of Program: Windows 8 Build Year: 2011 Program Version: 7989 Bit: x64 Language: English Filesonic - Cheapest&Fastest host - Premium recommended[/b] All links are interchangable. It means you can download any part of archive from any server and can extract it without problem! If links are dead and you want new links, PM please! l-! I-I lJ l-! C- Download and enjoy now! l-! I-I lJ l-! C-

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.