Windows Server 2019 Installation // Xowly

Xowly

Katılımcı Üye
17 Haz 2019
ғate
Hi TürHackTeam family, today I will show you "Windows Server 2019 Installation". Before Windows 2016 Server Installation You can
also look at it by clicking on the link.

Subject Headings
• Windows Server 2019 Installation

fbMOI6.png

Windows Server 2019 İnstallation

First Windows Server 2019 You need to provide the ISO file. [url]https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/windows-server [/URL] is available here.
Then we open VMware and click on the point I showed in the photo, Create a New Virtual Machine .

GdKTI6.jpg

Then select the option above and click Next .

L6W498.jpg

Here we present our ISO file. To do so, click Browse .

I5J5e3.jpg

Then let's add the .ISO file we downloaded here.

PP31LL.jpg

Click next.

69Pb6V.jpg

Enter your login information here. You will write them when logging in to the machine.

bPK3WC.jpg

Type in which folder name you want your server files to be stored on your computer.​

89VSJV.jpg

We don't need to change the settings here. But if your computer is forced, you can reduce the number of RAM and Cores. Finish . No need to touch anything that
will open itself and make the installation.

U6CQAO.jpg

VMware will install. Display settings, etc. Please wait for the settings here.

LIyyca.jpg

Your screen will grow when the installation is finished.

I0GJUB.jpg

You will need to reboot, you will need to reboot once, and you will see that the server is ready to use.

1fSAf3.jpg

W6HVBC.png

This was the my issue, friends, and we're going to discuss another matter.

Writer:"P4RS Translator: Xowly

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.