Android 9-10 Hacking google account, forgotten password / updated

Vilge234

Yeni üye
1 Eki 2020
Android 9-10 hacking google account
Hello guys. Most of us have forgotten our password atleast once, we sometimes remember it we sometimes don't. The only thing that we can do is performing a hard reset. I won't tell how to perform a hard reset, I'll add it to the end of the thread, I've instructed it, before at another thread. I've talked about it yesterday as the 3rd method being harder and complex but we have nothing to do about that. If you can't do it, put it in the comments and I'll help.
First of all, we've hard resetted the phone, connect to a wifi again and proceed next, it asks for my phone password or google account. There is a small difference between phone password and google account. Now I'll tell it to you step by step but first we need to do the prerequisites.

A SIM card with a PIN code and a bluetooth headset and SIM card removal tool.
First of all connect to a wifi, after that open the sim card l0cation and turn off the screen as soon as you put in the SIM card and then turn on the screen, if you get the normal home screen try to swipe down the notification tab. If it swipes down, there will be a notification, click on it and swipe it to left or right slowly, there is a settings symbol, if that doesn't open swipe down the notification tab again and hold bluetooth and turn on bluetooth. Match it with the Bluetooth headset and the rest is very easy. :)

There is a feature on Bluetooth headsets, turn on voice command and google voice call, this varies from headset to headset and if the phone asked for a password go to settings, after you have the settings and put a password to phone and turn off the "Find my device" feature from services and then restart your device, enter the password and the device opens. If it asks for a google account, go to Chrome, instead of settings type mobileteamoffice and there will be a blog, click on it and download the files above with correct order.

Open the 2nd file and there are 3 dots on upper right corner, click on it and there will be an option called browser and enter your google account as you know it and reboot your device. As I said yesterday, this varies from device to device, this won't succeed in Huawei and Xiamoi devices, I'll open a thread about Huawei devices today or tomorrow. Keep following and don't forget to use the thanks button. Thanks for reading.

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.