CentOS 6 - Port Opening/Firewall Disable

Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
-CentOS 6 - Port Opening/Firewall Disable // Lostteam-

TurkHackTeam.Org / Lostteam

It's something you see a lot. But when we write certain port opening commands, we will still be able to open the port that does not open with "FireWall Disable", we will be able to offer the necessary service through the required port.
I used the port I needed for the CS 1.6 server. Delete the yellow part and replace it with the port number you want to open.

Let's write commands:

Kod:
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 27015 -j ACCEPT

Kod:
iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 27015 -j ACCEPT

Kod:
service iptables save

If that's doesn't work you can use this:

Kod:
iptables -I INPUT -p tcp --dport 27015 -j ACCEPT

Kod:
iptables -I INPUT -p udp --dport 27015 -j ACCEPT

Kod:
service iptables save

Our main issue was actually to provide the service from the necessary port by closing the FireWall if we could not open it with them.

TurkHackTeam.Org / Lostteam

Let's write these commands:

Kod:
service iptables save

Kod:
service iptables stop

Kod:
chkconfig iptables off

This subject is belong to me. Please dont steal it.
Good Forums!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

TürK.KuRdU

Kıdemli Üye
2 Nis 2016
'm
I prefer modem panel to console commands :) but, very useful post for those who can't reach the panel.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.