Detecting Lie

Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
It is impossible to prevent lie, but it is possible to analyze the body language and prevent the person in front of us from deceiving us. The physical movements, facial expression and words of the person in front us are the main points that give him deficit(circumvention). If we know how to read like an open book the other person, we can easily identify the lie.

709GCI.png

The person who lies is using general sentences. He uses; we were a few people rather than net numbers, we are crowded etc. To be honest, I don’t want to be misunderstood, what is the benefit of lying, he references such statements a lot.
His answers are memorized answers. He tries to change or close the topic. Because what he says is different from the event that develops in consciousness, slip of the tongue occurs.

W91L32.jpg

The liar can give unnecessary details to the question we ask to be believable. This causes him to talk contradictory because it will make him forget what he said. So it might be nice to ask a lot of questions to understand a lie. And if he’s overreacting to even simple questions, it could mean he’s lying, unless he’s too angry.
If he overreacts to even the simplest question and says, “Are you doubting me”, it might be time to start a much better analysis or become a Sherlock.

367GfB.jpg

To understand lie, we need to observe two basic situations.

Mood and Manners

Stress, tension or extreme calm are all clues. The person who tells the truth is comfortable, doesn’t have to have a memory to remember, but the person who lies is just the opposite. That’s reflected in the mood. Being overstressed is the most common symptom. Being in self-defense, constantly questioning and the thought that he will reveal his lie dominates him.

Body Language and Physical Reactions

The person uses an exaggerated body language when telling you something. Eye and hand movements are actually the most important detail, turn eyes away or excessive eye contact, rubbing their hands frequently, sweating, blushing, the body’s reaction to sudden change in hormones.

In short, things that need attention;

AdcG2e.gif

• Eye Contact
• Direction of Eyes
• Hiding mouth and face
• Direction of Shoes
• More or less information
• Same answers
• Exaggerated upright posture
• Voice tone
• Sweating

AdcG2e.gif

The person in front of us can be a professional, his lie has become a habit, so every fact is variable.

e6AP7C.jpg

When we ask something that we know is absolutely correct, we can compare his response to another question. According to the researches, it is known that it is difficult to distinguish the lies of people who know the body language and master the subject. However, involuntary physiological reactions, such as the increased heat around the nose and eye socket, can address the person who is lying.

709GCI.png

His choice of words also gives him away. So we need to care about the little details; the person who lies when asked confusing, open-ended questions notices you and either talks too much at once or changes tactics. That will help us catch the lie.

AdcG2e.gif

The person who lies in such cases:

He will repeat the question to save time before he answers our question.
A good liar can realize your manners, so he will gradually lie.
He will speak slowly in the name of producing the scenario and the process will speed up once he is convinced you believe it.
When you ask difficult questions, he’ll ask for time to think, focus on somewhere else and start talking.

Turkish Version: https://www.turkhackteam.org/sosyal-muhendislik/1922470-yalani-anlamak.html

zi0z

Yeni üye
2 Şub 2019
Moskova
Nice subject but can you told me extra? Because I start learning social engineering, every day I am searching this subject but every subject have the same information. Do you have any suggestions for me? (btw i rep you)

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.