Read This Topic If You Cannot Get Adsense Ads!

Dolyetyus

Özel Üye
21 Nis 2020
Delft

GyUig8.gif

Welcome, Dear Turk Hack Team Members, in this topic, I am talking about the reasons for not being able to receive Adsense ads. I hope it will be a useful and good topic for everyone.

tJoGV2.gif

What To Do To Approve Adsense Ads?

Many people nowadays open a blog or a site to share posts on topics they know. I'm sure you have thought of it, maybe you gave up or tried it. People always have the following question, "Can I buy ads and earn money from this site?" maybe many of you have made an Adsense application before. There are those who earn tens of thousands of lira per month with Adsense ads from blogs, Adsense is actually very profitable. Now let's take a look at the important points in Adsense ads.

tJoGV2.gif

Privacy Policy:

One of the reasons why Google Adsense did not accept ad applications is that there is no Privacy Policy. Definitely, don't think like my site is a simple blog, no need to privacy ploicy. However, privacy policy is very important for Adsense ads.

xcyCxK.png

To avoıd receiving a Google Adsense application rejected response, you should definitely create a privacy policy for your blog. If you do not create a privacy policy, it is 99% likely that google adsense will not accept your application. Because google accepts the privacy policy as an indicator of how seriously you take your business.

xcyCxK.png

When you make an application, Google Adsense will first check if there is a privacy policy on your site. If there is a privacy policy, other criteria will be examined, if not, you will receive the following reply directly: "Your blog is not suitable for Adsense at the moment".

tJoGV2.gif

High-Level Domain:

Maybe it will be a pity for some of you, but getting ads with free subdomains is really difficult. Therefore, choosing a paid domain name will be a plus for you to get Google Adsense ads.

tJoGV2.gif

Number of Content:

Well, one of the most curious problems is the question of how many content do I need to get ads. If you have such a number of content / topics, we cannot say that you will definitely get ads. So there is no exact number of contents. I would also like to say that it is also very important that your content is original. To give an advice, opening 20 topics with at least 500 - 600 characters before applying will give you a plus in terms of getting ads.

tJoGV2.gif

Content Quality:

As we mentioned the number of content, content quality is also important. What is content quality? Before applying for Google Adsense ads, make sure that you have original, reader-friendly, simple and adequately narrated topics, this is an extremely important point. Your content must be completely original and not in the form of copy and paste. You can never get advertisements with copy content guys.

tJoGV2.gif

About and Contact Page:

Your friends page should definitely have an about me page. Like its privacy policy, Google considers your "about" page as an indicator of how seriously you take your work.

xcyCxK.png

The criteria for Google adsense will be how easily when a visitor wants to contact you.

xcyCxK.png

Therefore, to have a contact page, to have a contact form on your contact page, to include an e-mail address of your own domain address [email protected], to integrate your social media accounts, that is to allow your visitors to easily communicate with you through all kinds of channels, It will increase your chances of getting approval from google adsense.

tJoGV2.gif

Design:

To receive Google Adsense ads, only your content and the design of your content may not be sufficient. Your site should also have adequate design, it is very important that you use an easy, user-friendly, understandable theme.

tJoGV2.gif

Don't Take Other Ads:

When you apply for Google Adsense ads, there should not be other advertisements of other companies on your site. This is one of the reasons why your site is not approved. Before applying for ads, remove any other ads on your site.

tJoGV2.gif

Other Important Points:

=> If you have more than one blog, apply with the one you consider to be the best.

=> When applying for Adsense, always apply with your real identity and real information.

=> Do not use copyrighted images. Even if you use it, be sure to indicate its source.

=> To participate in the Adsense program, you must be over the 18 years old.

=> Do not apply for Adsense after providing paid traffic to your blog.

TRoCYy.png

I'm waiting for your feedback and comments. They're important to me. :))

Now, we've came to the end, thank you so much for reading.
Sincerely :mml
//contains quotation!

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/webmaster-rss/1942394-adsense-reklamlari-alamiyorsaniz-dogru-konu.html
Translator: Dolyetyus

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.