Resources You Can Use When Learning Programming

logo.png

Introduction

Hello, in today's post, I will briefly talk to you about the resources you can use when learning programming.
Here, I won't be discussing the platforms we constantly mention, such as
Udemy, BTK AKAMEDİ, and Turkcell Geleceği Yazanlar.
Instead, I will mention some lesser-known websites that can provide you with new resources.

Resources

Freecodecamp
hdljlst.jpg

Freecodecamp was founded in 2014 and is a free platform with more than 9,000 pieces of content.

When looking at the educational areas it covers;
9rfx832.jpg

As you can see, it provides educational content in 15 different fields and also offers free certifications to you (they claim that 40,000 people have found jobs with this).

When it comes to language support on the website, it offers languages such as English, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
Unfortunately, our website does not have support for the Turkish language.
For those who do not know the covered languages, translation services can be used on this site, but considering that all the content on the website is in English, I recommend studying English at least a little before starting programming.

Now let's take a look at the content of one of the sample courses:

36cm0qo.jpg

To begin your education, all you need to do is press the 'Start project' button.
Then, as you can see in the image below, it first shows us the structure we want to create and then guides us step by step

hgy29dc.jpg

After entering the education, you need to organize the sections on the left step by step.

nyiveqc.jpg

6OfL8I.gif

W3School

2svj1sf.jpg

"I'm sure most of you are familiar with this site or have heard of it in some way.
W3Schools is a platform that hosts many languages and has a great educational format.
When we look at the languages it contains;

HTML | CSS | JAVASCRIPT | SQL | PYTHON | JAVA | PHP | BOOTSTRAP | C | C++ | C# | REACT | R | JQUERY | DJANGO

The educational structure is as follows;
jgvx53r.jpg

On the left, there are topic headings, and in the center, there is content presented in a simple manner.

Additionally, W3Schools has its own online editor, which sets it apart.

This allows you to quickly test your projects without needing a local editor.

Our online editor:

To go to the editor, CLICK HERE

jygyii6.jpg

6OfL8I.gif

Codecademy
1meynhj.jpg

Codecademy is a paid educational platform that hosts many languages.
As of the time I'm writing this, it includes the following languages:

Python | C# | JavaScript | Bash | HTML & CSS | C | SQL | PHP | Java | R | C++ | Swift
Additionally, there is also the opportunity to obtain certificates in some courses.

An example of a certified course;

q7dmkj2.jpg

Additionally:

You can learn your skill level from the 'Skill level' section,
Find out the duration of the course from the 'Time to complete' section,
Determine if the certificate is included in the payment from the 'Certificate of completion' section,
And find out if there are any prerequisites from the 'Prerequisites' section.
You can also take a look at the sections about the course and the skills it will provide at the bottom of the page.

8t871me.jpg

If you scroll a bit further down,

4ry4w9p.jpg

You can see the course content.

Now, if you'd like, let's take a look at the prices.
Here, there are three different pricing options available to us.

These are, in order:

Individual

Monthly: $0 | $13.99 | $23.99
For those who want to take a closer look: CLICK HERE

Student

Annual: $149.99

Team

Personally, I recommend starting with the $0 package. If you like the course and want to get a certificate, you can explore the others.
Also, a small note: You cannot attend the courses without registering.

6OfL8I.gif

Programiz

3lt18oz.jpg

Unlike Codecademy, Programiz, which is free, also offers education on many languages.
These are, in order:

Python | C# | JavaScript | SQL | HTML & CSS | C | SQL | PHP | Java | R | C++ | Swift | Rust | Go | Kotlin | DSA

g3b6ss1.jpg

Link to the education page: CLICK HERE

When we enter Programiz's education section, we encounter 4 options.
These are, in order:

The Tutorials section provides information about the education. Additionally, there is a curriculum for the education in the lower section

erfvqjm.jpg

The simplicity and ease of understanding in the design of this section will provide a straightforward learning experience, especially for beginners.

The Examples section contains educational examples.

bpayvva.jpg

The References section explains the meaning of references for the language you've learned.

scue7j6.jpg

The Online Editor section provides us with an area to write code. It's a very useful section for those who don't want to download an IDE to their computer.

sv2ovod.jpg

Conclusion

Well, these were our resources in general. Of course, there are many more resources out there, but I wanted to show you a few.
I hope you enjoyed the article, have a great day!

Source : https://www.turkhackteam.org/konular/programlama-ogrenirken-kullanabileceginiz-kaynaklar.2043063/

logo.png

xezua

Katılımcı Üye
4 Tem 2023
Misconfiguration
logo.png

Introduction

Hello, in today's post, I will briefly talk to you about the resources you can use when learning programming.
Instead, I will mention some lesser-known websites that can provide you with new resources.

Resources

Freecodecamp
hdljlst.jpg

Freecodecamp was founded in 2014 and is a free platform with more than 9,000 pieces of content.

9rfx832.jpg

As you can see, it provides educational content in 15 different fields and also offers free certifications to you (they claim that 40,000 people have found jobs with this).

When it comes to language support on the website, it offers languages such as English, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
For those who do not know the covered languages, translation services can be used on this site, but considering that all the content on the website is in English, I recommend studying English at least a little before starting programming.

36cm0qo.jpg

To begin your education, all you need to do is press the 'Start project' button.
Then, as you can see in the image below, it first shows us the structure we want to create and then guides us step by step

hgy29dc.jpg

After entering the education, you need to organize the sections on the left step by step.

nyiveqc.jpg

6OfL8I.gif

W3School

2svj1sf.jpg

"I'm sure most of you are familiar with this site or have heard of it in some way.
W3Schools is a platform that hosts many languages and has a great educational format.

HTML | CSS | JAVASCRIPT | SQL | PYTHON | JAVA | PHP | BOOTSTRAP | C | C++ | C# | REACT | R | JQUERY | DJANGO

jgvx53r.jpg

On the left, there are topic headings, and in the center, there is content presented in a simple manner.

Our online editor:

jygyii6.jpg

6OfL8I.gif

Codecademy
1meynhj.jpg

Python | C# | JavaScript | Bash | HTML & CSS | C | SQL | PHP | Java | R | C++ | Swift
Additionally, there is also the opportunity to obtain certificates in some courses.

q7dmkj2.jpg

Additionally:

Determine if the certificate is included in the payment from the 'Certificate of completion' section,
You can also take a look at the sections about the course and the skills it will provide at the bottom of the page.

8t871me.jpg

4ry4w9p.jpg

These are, in order:

Individual

Student

Team

Personally, I recommend starting with the $0 package. If you like the course and want to get a certificate, you can explore the others.

6OfL8I.gif

Programiz

3lt18oz.jpg

Unlike Codecademy, Programiz, which is free, also offers education on many languages.
These are, in order:

Python | C# | JavaScript | SQL | HTML & CSS | C | SQL | PHP | Java | R | C++ | Swift | Rust | Go | Kotlin | DSA

g3b6ss1.jpg

These are, in order:

The Tutorials section provides information about the education. Additionally, there is a curriculum for the education in the lower section

erfvqjm.jpg

The simplicity and ease of understanding in the design of this section will provide a straightforward learning experience, especially for beginners.

bpayvva.jpg

The References section explains the meaning of references for the language you've learned.

scue7j6.jpg

The Online Editor section provides us with an area to write code. It's a very useful section for those who don't want to download an IDE to their computer.

sv2ovod.jpg

Conclusion

Well, these were our resources in general. Of course, there are many more resources out there, but I wanted to show you a few.

Source : https://www.turkhackteam.org/konular/programlama-ogrenirken-kullanabileceginiz-kaynaklar.2043063/

logo.png
Nice..

rootibo

Kıdemli Üye
13 Mar 2023
logo.png

Introduction

Resources

Freecodecamp
hdljlst.jpg

9rfx832.jpg

36cm0qo.jpg

hgy29dc.jpg

nyiveqc.jpg

6OfL8I.gif

W3School

2svj1sf.jpg

jgvx53r.jpg

Our online editor:

jygyii6.jpg

6OfL8I.gif

Codecademy
1meynhj.jpg

q7dmkj2.jpg

Additionally:

8t871me.jpg

4ry4w9p.jpg

These are, in order:

Individual

Student

Team

6OfL8I.gif

Programiz

3lt18oz.jpg

These are, in order:

g3b6ss1.jpg

These are, in order:

erfvqjm.jpg

bpayvva.jpg

scue7j6.jpg

sv2ovod.jpg

Conclusion

logo.png
good topic

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.