Reverse Lie Maneuver

Contents

* What is Reverse Lie Maneuver? *

* Why is It Used? *

* How Do You Know Who’s Lying? *

* What are The Possible Scenarios? *

* Is It Useful to Use the Reverse Lie Maneuver? *

* Is There Any Harm? *

What is Reverse Lie Maneuver? Why is It Used?

This technique which you all use unconsciously is to respond to a false statement with a lie to find out the truth behind that lie. In this technique, if we want to confess the lies that we know the truth we can make it happen or the statement that we have a potential lie of suspicion, “Is it a lie?” “is it correct?” we can find out. All we need is imagination and confidence.

How Do You Know Who’s Lying?

1) Gives Too Much Detail:

Yes, if the other person says he’s not afraid of a dog, listen him to see if it is real. Usually people who aren’t afraid talk a little bit about dogs and stop talking, on the contrary, people who are afraid but lie continues to talking and gives too much detail. For example, those dogs don’t bite, those are good, those are cute and try to make you believe this by pretending to be so smart.

2) It’s An Unnecessary Attempt At Persuasion:

Yes, as in the first example, the truth-telling has made its statement clear and ended, “Is he believed?”, “Do you think I should talk a little more like he didn’t believe it?”, it doesn’t require such actions. On the contrary, the person who lied hasn’t yet believed that lie, he tries to convince the other side, but he also wants to convince himself.

3) Words and body language aren’t compatible:

When they lie, the body doesn’t accept it and doesn’t provide the correct gestures and gestures to accompany the words. If you analyze the person properly, you can tell from his behavior that he’s lying.

4) Breathing changes:

When people start to lie, they reflexively begin to take heavier breaths; because lying changes your heart rate and blood flow. Sometimes when you are lying, your mouth dries up and it’s hard to talk, and if the person you are dealing with is having trouble talking, he might be lying.

5) They become aggressive:

They can be aggressive because they have guilt psychology and the fear that I might be caught at any moment accompanies them. Sometimes they try to look uncomfortably honest by making excessive eye contact without blinking.

What Are the Possible Scenarios?

1) If You Are Sure Exactly:

If we think the other side is lying for sure, we might have a conversation like this. For example, he doesn’t want to meet a person he doesn’t like and he is lying. Let see how we get him to admit it:

( - the other side, + us)

+ We are going to dinner with Ayses today. Do you want to come?
- No, I’m really sick today.
+ Are you sealed yourself to your home?
- Yeah, I’m so weak.
+ We met aunt Ayse and she saw you and she said you are healthy as a horse.
- No, I’m weak, I swear.
+ What, is Aunt Ayse lying?

(Let us be the oppressive side, let us ask the questions, let us lead the conversation. Let’s get the person to confess with these crucial questions.)

2) If By Any Chance He’s Lying:

We will do this, leaving ourselves an open door. As an example, you invite your close friend to a football game and he refuses with a fake excuse. Let’s see how we can get him to confess:

+ Dude, we are going to the game tomorrow, right?
- No, my football card is expired.
+ How did you go to the game recently, did it find us this time?
- Sorry, it as like a little bit like that.

(Now let’s ask the crucial questions)

+ Then I’ll pay for yours.

Yes, if he answers that questions “Yes”, he is telling the truth. We can say “Come on, you are a deadbeat” and we can get rid of spending money and looking at him like he was a liar. If he say “No”, the high possibility is lying if you push a little harder it will admit to you.

Is It Usefull To Use The Reverse Lie Maneuver? Is There Any Harm?

Yes, it is useful. With a few simple tactics, you will learn the truth by responding to a lie with a lie. There are a few potential damages. For example, if you try this many times and fail, your name may become a liar. That’s why you need to find a solid basis and tighten it up on that subject and aim to succeed. It can also lose its effect if you do too much to the same person in a short time.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.