Target (512-513-514) Leak from the Port! // Xowly

Xowly

Katılımcı Üye
17 Haz 2019
ғate
Target (512-513-514) Infıltrate From the Port // Xowly

Hello, TürkHackTeam family continues our series of infiltration through the port. This topic "Target (512-513-514) Infıltrate from the Port!" I'm going to show you.
Let's look at the topic headings menu.

Subject Headings
• 512-513-514 Portları Nedir?
• rsh-client Nedir?
• Hedefe 512-513-514. Portlar'dan Sızmak

What are 512-513-514 Ports?

These ports are configured to allow remote connection. To take advantage of these ports, "rsh-client" must be installed.

S8cQcy.png

What is the rsh-client?

Remote Shell. With this Shell, we provide remote access with the information in the file .rhost on the server.

Now let's see in practice.

S8cQcy.png

Target 512-513-514. Infiltrating Ports

First of all, let's learn the IP address of our machine. Type
Kod:
ifconfig

07eN17.jpg

Now that we have the IP address, let's perform a scan in zenmap. Back to the top

H4HPM1.jpg

As you can see, the ports 512-513-514 are open. Now I assume that rsh-client is not installed and I start with the installation. Let's write
Kod:
 sudo apt-get install rsh-client
to the terminal.

O265By.jpg

The installation will be finished soon, friends. Next, open a new window and type
Kod:
 rhost -l root IP_Address
When you type it you will have to wait for 10 seconds to log in.

R2SfxC.jpg

And as you can see, we have logged in to root . Now, whether you want to pull files or change user passwords :))

Here, it is the same on three ports friends he did not write here one by one.

0z20HV.png

This was the my procress, friends, and see you when discuss another matter.

Writer:"P4RS Translator: Xowly

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.