Who was the Kuscubasi Esref?

Sheldon

Katılımcı Üye
13 Ocak 2018
-
Kushchubash_Eshref.jpg

His Life:
He was son of a Abdülaziz Çerkes Mustafa Nuri Bey .

At last year of military college because of his friendship with Jon Turks he had been exile by 2. Abdulhamid to Hicaz. İn that times he escaped from jail and the son of vizier had been kidnapping by his

Hijaz.png

In Arabia when he try make a revolt to II. Abdülhamid he traveled all the Arabia.He made lots of friend with local sheikh

He was called
sheikh-it tuyyur (flying sheikh) becasue he could appear everytime and everyplace when he want
He to stoped to his revolt when II. Abdülhamid announce the legitimacy and forgive lots of person.At the revolt time he and his friends who was together with his attended to an intelligence organization called with Teşkilat-ı Mahsusa

In 1911 he organized a resistance with Enver Bey in Trablusgarp
In 1912 at the Second Balkan War time he went to save Çorlu, Tekirdağ, Malkara, Hayrabolu and Edirne with his brother Sami Kuşçubaşı, Cihangiroğlu İbrahim , Süleyman Askeri and Enver Bey .In same year he took part to establish the first Turkey republic with Süleyman Askeri in West Trakya . The first republic was called West Trakya Independent Goverment.

DXr7JXJX4AAQU2i.jpg

With the outbreak of World War I ; between 1914-1915 years he was responsible for the president of Teşkilat-ı Mahsusa 's the Arap peninsula

Ku%C5%9F%C3%A7uba%C5%9F%C4%B1_E%C5%9Fref_Trablusgarp%27ta.jpg

After Süleyman Askeri Bey died he became president of the Teşkilat-ı Mahsusa between 1915-1918

At the time of World War 1 He led the troops to fight the British

In 1917 he and his troops (40 troops) are fought 5 hour to Faysal's troops(20.000) in Hayber

after this event he captured as injured after had been exile to Malta with a submarine and a warship
He wrote a book to tell us what i did in Arabia his exile and his life

malta-nerededir.jpg

After getting caught (someone claims)he said to Lawrance:

"Lawrance you think you won but nothing is over yet. I will add very much trouble to your goverment you will try to defeat this trouble for 2 centuries"

He had been free according to signed exchange contract with England
he came back to Anadolia by a ship and he rapidly joined the Independence War. He fought all of the 1920 year to greek army with Circassian Ethem in Kuva-yi Seyyare.

Especially he took all Kuva-yi Milliye's succes in Adapazarı

After Circassian Ethem's revolt to Turkish army and after his lost they were refuge in Greek force

He is banned from Turkey to year of 1936
In 1936 he didnt enter to Turkey because of he said " I never want forgiveness and I never been a traitor so why should I forgiveness?"

He come back in 1950 because of democrat party won the election
He lived in Turkey between 1950-1964 and he went to his friends graves
He died in 1964 and his grave is in Yaylaköy Caferli Granta

Source:

1. TSK Genelkurmay Başkanlığı Arşivi, I. Dünya Savaşı'nda Güney Cepheleri Savaşları.
  2. İngiliz Harp Tarihi Arşivi, I. Dünya Savaşı'nda Arabistan Bölgesi Savaşları
  3. Cemal Kutay, Trablusgarb'da Bir Avuç Kahraman
  4. Cemal Kutay, Trakya'da İlk Türk Cumhuriyeti
  5. Cemal Kutay, Teşkilat-ı Mahsusa
  6. Cemal Kutay, Lawrence'a Karşı Kuşçubaşı
  7. Philp H. Stoddrard, Teşkilat-ı Mahsusa: İstanbul'un Doğusunda Bitmeyen Oyun
  8. Enver Paşa Dergisi, "Eşref Sencer Kuşçubaşı", Kasım 2008
  9. Efsaneden Gerçeğe Kuşçubaşı Eşref, Ahmet Efe
  10. https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eşref_Sencer_Kuşçubaşı

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.