Bitdefender Malwarebytes which software is better ?

Rip_Real_World

Katılımcı Üye
2 Ara 2022
Bitdefender Malwarebytes
which software is better ?
Or is there a better software that you know of?

Son düzenleme:

xavier eckert

Basın&Medya Ekibi Kıdemli
16 Tem 2016
The antivirus you will use may vary depending on the purpose of use and your computer. I said relative to your computer because most antiviruses use too much memory. It conducts tests on antiviruses every year on usability, protection and performance. You can choose the one that suits you best on the site I will post.

SpyKod

Katılımcı Üye
8 Şub 2006
Tarsus
We use Bitdefender software as a corporate in this field. it is a software that really does its job. secondly, kaspersky will work for you personally

R4V3N

Adanmış Üye
3 Tem 2016
Kocaeli
Don't use antivirus at all. Why bother tho? I haven't used any antivirus software for ages. I don't even remember last time I needed one. If you have enough knowledge about surfing the web securely and checking the link before you click it then you're good to go.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.