E-commerce System Recommendation and Security

logo.png

E-commerce System Recommendation and Security
Internet Banking:
In today's world, internet banking forms the foundation of banking transactions. Although internet banking has made our lives easier, it is a highly risky transaction option. Therefore, when using internet banking, we must be very cautious. Unwanted visitors may be on our computers, and their activities may start at any moment. My recommendation is to keep your PCs actively protected with antivirus programs. Since every antivirus program is a human-made software, choosing the best one will be to your advantage. I can share the antivirus program I use myself: "Kaspersky." Another important aspect is our browsers; this choice is crucial. Personally, I don't use the browser you should prefer, as I am more careful when browsing the internet. The browser I recommend is Opera. However, it should be remembered that reducing such a risk is in our hands, no matter how many security measures we take. Transferring files from unreliable sites and visiting unsafe sites will significantly increase the risk.

3G Technology:
With the development of 3G technology, people have gained the opportunity to browse the internet much faster, and many small computer phones compatible with this technology have started to be produced. Along with this, the demand for PCs has decreased compared to before, and people have started to easily access the internet through these smart devices. With these devices, using internet banking and many similar systems has become easier. I must say that 3G phones have become small bombs. With spyware installed on these devices, voice recordings of your mobile phone, and images from your mobile camera can easily fall into the wrong hands. Installing these spywares on mobile phones is much easier than on PCs, and it is possible to transfer spywares to mobile phones without any mistakes on your part. Live viewing of images from private areas is possible with such devices. Therefore, I think people who use such phones should be careful.

E-commerce:
I believe it's time to talk about e-commerce. In today's world, our demand for e-commerce is increasing, and parallel to this, the number of companies producing e-commerce software is also increasing. Unfortunately, the prices of e-commerce software are not based on quality but, sadly, fluctuate based on personal preferences. We, as Tht, feel obligated to inform our valuable community about this. E-commerce is a system through which people carry out many banking transactions, so the best choice should be made in this sector. A mistake made may be irreversible. After reviewing the systems I have examined, I will continue my article.

Ticimax
Tsoft

I mentioned the companies producing e-commerce software above because they are leading companies in this sector. I won't comment on other companies, and I will write about the e-commerce company I recommend. As Tht, we recommend the e-commerce software of Ticimax. I opened this topic in 2011; now, I don't recommend Ticimax anymore. Currently, the best system is Tsoft, so evaluate accordingly.

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.