From Where Should I Start Programming - Guide

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
Hello Dear Members, in this article, I will talk about the subject that is frequently opened in the help center and where question marks appear in the minds of every beginner: "Programming Languages".​

I will not explain to you what "software language" or "programming language" is, I think that people who take this path already have basic knowledge about the subject we are talking about. If anyone has question marks in his mind, he should first search for "software" "programming" concepts.

As I mentioned in the previous topic, the question "where should I start programming?" brings some questions afterwards, and without the answers to these questions, the answers given to you such as "get this language" "learn this language and then go" "that language is the best" are nonsense.

You cannot start to programming just like that, okay, you decide to learn programming, but you learn programming for "those things". For example, you say to yourself that "I will learn web programming, I will build web sites", you learn about it. Or you may like a language very much, for example you say "I will learn java language" or "I will learn c # language", then you will learn the technologies of this language.

However, there are absolute basic concepts to be learned while learning programming-software. Variables, loops, functions, decision structures, data types .. There is also a programming approach that needs to be learned, which is the must such as OOP.

When you decide that "I will learn web programming" and say "I will learn c#" (the languages given here are just examples that come to mind, I do not propagate c# or java or any other language, don't be misunderstood!)"What is a session" "How to do virtual pos" before you learn the basic concepts. Besides, you learn the "algorithm", after you reach a sufficient level in your OOP knowledge, you start to enter the field of your career.

Now, after the concepts and prior knowledge I briefly mentioned, let's come to the main issue. As I said in the saying, "Which language should I choose?", This question raises questions that need to be answered. Let's list these questions now:

1-) In which part do you want to continue?

I. Desktop
II. Web
III. Mobile

2-) Do you want open source software?

3-) Should the platform be independent?

4-) Will you learn for just fun or career purposes?

The questions can be deepened further, but there is no need. For example, you'll want to choose web programming language, as they did in the entire world conditions in your country but will not affect it so much in the answers. If you are already thinking that advanced, your career will be determined as time passes.

Now I want to draw attention to the first question. Before choosing a software language, the most important factor is which area you want to turn to, I often come across it in the forum, the man is curious, will make a few desktop applications. And some of the members say learn c ++. What for, my brother, when this person is already a beginner, even opening the visual studio, the curtain will fall on his eyes and he'll have a heart attack. Okay, c/c++ are widely used languages ​​that are incontestable but "not for the purpose of the client".

Let's make an assessment like this: the person wants to learn programming, but doesn't know where to start. On the other hand, the person who has learned (or memorized) ready-made codes from right to left and trying to write spaghetti code comes to the man and says "start with this language, then go to this and do this, too." Do you think it makes sense to listen to this person when even he's not helping himself?

There is a saying that one of my friend told me, I want to tell it to you: "Instead of digging a field one meter in 20 different places, dig a single spot 20 meters, at least get water. ""
Just like that, mates, if you say "Let me look at this language, let me look at this and then move on to this", this will not work. This is the rule. You have to concentrate on one language if you want to be professional.

But if there are those who say, "Well, only one language is learned, however some people know different languages, how will this work?" one person can "code in" more than one language but can be an expert in only one. "Well, how can those guys switch from one language to another? If they do, why don't we?" those guys first come to a certain level in a language and then they have to use a different language technology because of the need.

It is not that difficult to switch to a different language after have already learned a language, more precisely after creating the programming logic, after being in a language you know.

Anyway, the subject is scattered, let's get to the main subject, let's explain the path that curious friends will follow without getting bored.

Friends, I have already mentioned at the beginning of the topic, friends who want web programming can read the topic in the link I gave. Apart from that, if you are the ones who want "desktop programming" just out of curiosity for hobby purposes, c# and etc. .net languages are really suitable for people like you, if you want drag-and-drop design and plenty of multilingual resources to be easy to learn, these languages ​​are suitable for you.

If you say that I am indecisive, I learn programming, but I can also head to the web in the future so that I can write to all of them so that what I learned does not go to waste; c# - java, you have to choose between these two. Because desktop-web-mobile programming can be done with both. If you say that I think android-sided mobile, you can choose java without thinking. If you say that No, I am a windowsphone user, I will develop on that side, of course choose c#. If you say after the desktop, I will develop web-side rather than mobile: You can find plenty of resources for web-side development for c#. Yet if you don't have advanced English, forget about java. So, the choice is yours, both of which are web-side widely used languages, and java is a bit more complicated because you have so many options.

Some people say, "I want to hack, I want to learn a language that suits it." What can I say now? If you say something like this mate, you are already unfamiliar with the subject, put aside programming, learn about more general concepts. Hacking is such a wide area that if I personally wanted to be a "hacker", I would be a systemist or a networked career. If you want to advance in the field of hacking, nobody should be sorry, leave the "lameriarity" aside and stop dealing with the penetration tools that come with ready-made programs and Kali Linux, and start from scratch in the system or network area and improve yourself. As for the programming language, you can already use the language according to your needs, if you are going to be a systemist, c/c++ is needed. There are protocols, operating systems etc. that you need to know rather than language.

In addition, the python language is a functional language in exploit writing and linux management, and an easier language than c and c++. It is recommended for those who do not want to go too deep.​

Of course, first of all, no matter which field you want to head to, a foreign language is a must mates. This is a constant and the language of the software is English. Especially if you want a career, be it software or hacking, English is a must. If you ask why, the answer is obvious, but the education and exam of all the certificates you will receive are English-oriented.

The advice I can give, learn what algorithm is, the algorithm is not "I will do a program first, then I do this and the design is like this" This is not an algorithm. This is a process. Be sure to learn algorithms such as graph traversal algorithms, sorting algorithms, shortest path problems (you would be surprised if you hear quentable usage areas like a simple question), data structures.

If we come to the end of the article, set your goal for the software, search for the languages ​​suitable for you. The ones listed above are just the most common and the most abundant in resources, quick and easy to use to get your work done. Learn English, definitely improve your English. Learn basic concepts in programming, learn OOP architecture thoroughly, learn algorithms and data structures. Try to concentrate and master a language. As you progress, you will have made your own way anyway, by time, "language" will not matter.

If you noticed in the topic, I explained how to proceed with how to start programming rather than "Take, use this language". Language is can be learned somehow, the important thing is to be able to learn "software".

I wish you all a good work, I hope it will be useful to friends with question in their minds.

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/c-j-vb...rogramlamaya-nereden-baslamaliyim-rehber.html
Translator: Dolyetyus

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.