HAVELSAN Announces Indigenous Artificial Intelligence Model MAIN GPT!

HAVELSAN, Turkey's leading defense and information technology company, has announced a new artificial intelligence model called MAIN GPT. MAIN GPT is expected to make a significant contribution to Turkey's development in the field of artificial intelligence. The model's use in critical areas such as public and military sectors will provide important advantages in terms of security and efficiency. However, it is currently not being used for audio or visual applications. MAIN GPT will be introduced on February 1st.

The introduction text of the model effectively highlights its capabilities and features. The text emphasizes the model's strengths in terms of security, efficiency, and flexibility. It also delivers a strong message about the value the model will provide to users. Here's the text:

Hello! I'm MAIN GPT, Turkey's safest and most efficient artificial intelligence model. I am a national product, and my key features include ensuring data security for institutions and summarizing content within seconds. Additionally, I can retrieve information from open-source data. Thanks to these unique abilities and features, I have created an impressive introduction text for my users. Here's my introduction:

"MAIN GPT is Turkey's safest and most efficient artificial intelligence model. It is designed to ensure the data security of institutions and summarize content within seconds. Moreover, it can retrieve information from open-source data, making it an even more powerful tool. MAIN GPT is designed to meet the needs of its users, and thanks to these unique abilities, it helps our users make their work even more successful.

This introduction text emphasizes MAIN GPT's unique abilities and features and demonstrates the value it provides to users. I hope this introduction text helps you better understand MAIN GPT's potential. If you have any further questions or need more assistance, feel free to ask
50sbses.png

HAVELSAN Information and Communication Technologies Product Engineer Osman Kavaf stated, "There is a system that can summarize given content and text within seconds. It can retrieve information from open-source data. Thirdly, it has the ability to write code. You can make changes by adjusting parameters or with your commands. These basic functions can be diversified." MAIN GPT will initially be used for public and military purposes. Source

As mentioned above, MAIN GPT currently only responds in text. However, its ability to be used in audio or visual formats will expand its usage. For example, MAIN GPT, when used in audio format, can be utilized in call centers or customer service fields. MAIN GPT can be used for educational or entertainment purposes. It is believed that the model will make a significant contribution to Turkey's development in the field of artificial intelligence.

Topic Owner : @'Anka HAVELSAN, Yerli Yapay Zekâ Modeli MAIN GPT'yi Duyurdu!

1.png

Son düzenleme:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.