High Level Safety // SolidStar

egeklan

Katılımcı Üye
19 Eki 2012
Safety Without Antivirus

no-anti-virus.jpg

As you know, for now there is no person who not using antivirus. Because, computer viruses are so thrived. They can enter your computer and you can’t realize them. And the question is, “Can we be safe without antivirus”. And the answer is yes.
As the beginning, you should scan your computer with simple scanners 3-4 times in a week. For example, Hitman Pro. It is a powerful virus scanner. It has no function like antivirus. It just scans the viruses. It is a good choice for people who don’t wanna use antivirus.
Another way for protection is Kaspersky Security Scan. Actually this is the way that I advice for protecting without antivirus. Kaspersky, developed a program that called “Security Scan” for people who don’t wanna set up their antivirus program.
This program, scans your system and clears all the threats in a few minutes. Program has no feature for active protection. This means that it is not an antivirus program.

Download Kaspersky Security Scan

Let’s talk about another protection way. Like kaspersky, Bitdefender offers you Quickscan service. As different from Kaspersky, you can do this scan on browser. It can scan with some plug-ins that you must download for Chrome. Actually this function is very useful. It provide a very quick scan in a few seconds.

Bitdefender Quickscan

Don’t forget, the safety without antivirus is like suicide.

Safety with Antivirus

VIPRE-antivirus-technology.png

This is the one of the most important parts. Antivirus programs, are so important in this time. A good security software that provide you an active protection for web threats, viruses, worms and backdoors is one of the vital piece of your computer. You can provide your safety without antivirus, but you will be unpotected for the instant attacks. So, I strongly recommend that using antivirus.

☯The antivirus softwares that I tested and confirmed their security:

☯Avira Antivirus Pro
☯Bitdefender Total Security
☯Bitdefender Internet Security
☯Kaspersky Internet Security 2016

Note: List is not ranked.

I tried all of these antiviruses and I got different performance for all of them.

☯Avira Antivirus Pro:

avira-vector-logo.png

Pros: As you know, Avira is a legend. It provides a good performance with a strong antivirus engine, detecting attacks instantly and qualified system scanner.
+It’s scan is powerful.
+It’s protection is fast and sturdy.
+It’s firewall is in enough level.​

Cons:
It’s interface is so old. They still didn’t change the interface. It has an useless interface. And it is not user friendly. We seeing a interface like XP design.
Also, the special file scan system that called “Luke Filewalker” working so slow. It’s instant protection is fast but deleting viruses and carrying viruses to quarantine is taking a few minutes. In some situations, Luke Filewalker can freeze. Sure, the virus cause this.
+It’s scan is so slow.
+If it found a virus in instant scan, the system can collapse until Avira cleans the virus.
+Interface is terrible.​

☯Bitdefender Total Security and Internet Security:

bitdefender-logo.png

I will examine these two product in same topic. As you know, Bitdefender accepting as the leader for some antivurs test company.

Pros: It provides fast, strong and active protection. To pass it’s defend is hard. It’s game mode is good.
+Fast, strong and active protection.
+Clears the viruses instantly.
+It has game mode.

Cons: If there is some background operations, it can freeze and collapse. The last versions of it have no Turkish language option.
-Even if it is rare, it can cause lack of performance.
-Has no Turkish language option.
-Firewall isn’t strong enough.

☯Kaspersky Internet Security 2016:

Kaspersky_Lab_logo.svg

It is a good software that suit for all system even if it is high, middle or low. It has the biggest virus definition center. You can the biggest virus definitions in this product. Also it brings your system to a castle with it’s active protection, it’s powerful firewall.

Pros: Fast and strong protection that developed perfect. It can watch your instant network action. A perfect and fast firewall. The chance of delete virus from file and save file is %90.
+Very ligh and strong protection. It didn’t catch the viruses that I tested.
+Interfering to viruses instantly.
+The most succesfull firewall I ever seen.
+Qualities that isn’t tire the sytem.
+It questions the safety certificate web sites, closes the vulnerability and gives the browser, and deactives the attackers.​

Cons: The panel of extra tools is a little bit complicated.
-Tool panel is complicated.
-In some situations, you can’t open instantly.

☢ ☢ ☢Important Warning☢ ☢ ☢​
Some of the people use 2-3 antivirus software in same time for maximum safety. This is NOT true. This tires your system, don’t use them like this.​

Simple Safety Preventions

Secure-PC.jpg

Even if you use antivirus some softwares that crypted or FUD can spread to your system. The easiest steps for block this.

֍Don’t download anything from the sources that you don’t know.
֍Don’t download anything from the sources like “Softonic”.
֍Scan the files that you download with “Virustotal” or “Viruscheckmate” before you open.
֍Be careful for warning of your safety software.
֍If you think that there is a mistake in warnings, click the button of “Infection type” and get more information. Try to understand that how it works and how it spreads.

Extra Safety Package

I prepared this package for you. You can download all of them from links.

Zenmate VPN: This must be in your browser. Open it when you need.

Hotspot Shield: A program that you you can keep for links that excluding Chrome.

Tor Browser: I can recommend this if you wanna be anonym.

Zemana Anti-Logger: This is the one of the safety programs that I can recommend.

Emsisoft Emergency Kit:This is a mobile malware cleaner. You can keep this in your USB Flash disk. Also I can recommend this for safety.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.