How to Download a Movie from Internet

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Kullanıcı1233

Kıdemli Üye
19 Tem 2011

Well most people -including myself- were searching ways to download a movie on mobile phone. When I learned this, I realized that it was so easy. I want to share with you, Opera mini provides this service to us with its own plugin. You can download mp3, mp4, avi, 3gp files. Also you can download blu ray films. I usually download mp3 but you can choose whatever you want.

rZqW5F.jpg

Firstly, we open our browser.

cgYs9O.jpg

We write on the part that I marked in blue. "x movie...download, watch etc."

1iwsPC.jpg

We should choose the format. 3gp, mp4 or choose whatever you want.

9smPzI.jpg

After this process, a fields opens up and as I said, we click on the link directly connected to the browser.

NHIGZ7.jpg

Our browser automatically opens the plugin when we click. And as I said, it starts downloading fast and without any errors on the videos. I can download movies in 10 minutes but of course this depends on your internet speed. I hope this will help.

source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/google-android/1762125-mobil-uzerinden-film-indirmek-kutalp.html

Translator: dRose98

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.