How to get data from another application/

dark15s15

Katılımcı Üye
25 Ağu 2008
Hello guys, I have a little big problem I guess,

I am trying to improve my programme but I need to get some informations from running another applications and I found spy++ but to be honest I don't know how to use it, does someone can explain me is there any way to get informations, data from another applications. If it's based on python, c#, java or c it will be better for me.

Let me explain example situation,

I have an e-mail send/receive programme and I sent regularly emails but while doing it I want to add informations in that email from whatsapp,telegram,chrome,firefox etc. what is the way for it.

Dolyetyus

Co Admin
21 Nis 2020
Delft
Well you can make a program all on yourself. An other way to combine languages is learning how to use other languages within the program's original language. There are some ways to do this. E.g.: You can use both HTML and PHP by putting <?php and ?> among the html code.

There are various ways to do this process however you can search for it on web.

dark15s15

Katılımcı Üye
25 Ağu 2008
Well you can make a program all on yourself. An other way to combine languages is learning how to use other languages within the program's original language. There are some ways to do this. E.g.: You can use both HTML and PHP by putting <?php and ?> among the html code.

There are various ways to do this process however you can search for it on web.

Yes it's the easy way but I am trying to get infos like using c# based wpf, while using it I want to get datas from another application which is running like scrapping. In the internet I see a few solution for it's and they are really complicated much so I am trying to do it an easier way but I guess people do it lang in lang.

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.