Provido

Katılımcı Üye
21 Eki 2015
hard-disk-sentinel-professional-vlqh0.png

i29ZYc.gif

Firstly select the language you want.

ItsIHN.jpg

iR53fb.png

There are a few warning screen, you can read and skip all.

0rryGc.jpg

iR53fb.png

After that agree the License Agreement.

pZOncv.jpg

iR53fb.png

You can install the program in any disk you want. I'm going to install to C Disk. After that you can click "Continue".

zhiZCY.jpg

iR53fb.png

In this screen the installation asking us the shortcut l0cation. You can select anywhere. Click "Continue" after that.

sFfLim.jpg

iR53fb.png

There are options to select shortcuts, you can select one or two of them. And click "Continue".

nT3lgU.jpg

iR53fb.png

In this screen you can click "Install".

hmmhM7.jpg

For the end of installation you can click "Finish". After all that we can skip the using.

xfaWHG.jpg

iR53fb.png

Open the program and you will see the "License Agreement" if you see that screen you can enter the License Key. If there isn't License Screen you can close the program and you can skip the application.

UifZBV.jpg

iR53fb.png

Our first window, the "Overview" section, also learns about the performance and remaining life of our disk. As you can see, my disk's health is pretty bad I need to get a new one here in addition to the forecast
it also shows the remaining time of his life.

yzdhut.jpg

iR53fb.png

In the second window we can see the daily temperature.

I2XoDc.jpg

iR53fb.png

In the third screen we can get information deep knowledge about disk.

OzUqps.jpg

iR53fb.png

In the fourth screen we can learn our Hard Disk's Name and Disk GB.

XXiB60.jpg

iR53fb.png

In the five screen we can learn the Disk Performance. We can see the transfer rate of our disk, the data read rate,and the average data read written for the day.

JiPa3N.jpg

iR53fb.png

We click on the fifth button at the top left, which is the "Random Search Test" section, where the test is
we can see the temperature degrees that our hard drive reaches during data transfer within milliseconds.

aEUEbW.jpg

iR53fb.png

We click on the "start Test" button on the right side, and as you can see, we can see the millisecond speeds and temperature status of the operations performed at the test stage in this figure.

tuERnD.jpg

i29ZYc.gif

vwK1CP.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.