Samsung Gear 360

rootsuz

Kıdemli Üye
10 Ağu 2015
Hi all,

in the last days i was working on a port of the Gear 360 Manager app.
You should be able to use the app now even with non-Galaxy devices, or older Galaxy devices which are not officially supported by Samsung. I myself use it with a Sony Xperia Z5 without problems now

Mods:
1.) Removed device lock
2.) Forced 4K Video support, this way the app does NOT downgrade videos to 2k for other devices than Galaxy S7!
3.) Several Mods needed to get the app running on non-galaxy devices!

Requirements:
1.) You need to be on Android 5.0 or higher (App depends on API Level 21!)
2.) You need to install Samsung Accessory Service from playstore Link (they come preinstalled on many Samsung phones and the playstore may tell you incompatible )

Download the modified version (currently based on original Samsung Gear360 Manager version 1.0.4) here:

Update:
Version 1.0.10:

Force 2k Version : Gear360Manager-2kMod-071020…apk (58,09 MB) - uploaded.net
Force 4k Version: Gear360Manager-4kMod-071020…apk (58,09 MB) - uploaded.net

IF YOU ARE RUNNING NOUGAT see this post of User Quinny899, he modded the new Nougat app:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=418

Known problem for this verison 1.0.10:
Make sure you allow the permissions (on my devices the permission are not requested automatically). To do that go to:

Settings -> Apps -> Gear 360 Manager -> Permissions -> Allow everything there.

Google-Drive Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Ek?usp=sharing

Old Verson 1.0.4:

Update 20.06.2016: Even longer videos can now be stiched in 4k [tested on Xperia Z5] and some more bugfixes!
Force 4k Version : Gear360Manager-4kMod-200620…apk (41,17 MB) - uploaded.net
Force 2k Version: Gear360Manager-2kMod-200620…apk (41,18 MB) - uploaded.net

Make sure to download the file correctly, if you have any issues while installing make sure you are on Android 5 or higher!

Known issues:
1.) When switching to LiveView and Device browsing sometimes the app shows only "loading..." without doing something!
--> Please check if you phone is connected to the Cameras Wifi (normally Called "AP_GEAR360..."). If you are still connected to you homenetwork etc. please just manually connect to the gear's wifi and switch back to the gear manager app
2.) Sometimes the Samsung Accessory Service force closes while using the app!
--> If that happens go to Android Settings -> Apps -> choose the Samsung Accessory Service and click "Stop now", also go to the Gear 360 Manager and click "Stop now" here too! After that just open the Gear 360 manager again and continue working.
3.) Overlayicons in the Liveview are low-res and look crappy, i will try to fix that in a future release.
4.) On some phones the stiching of videos > 10 seconds will take very long time. In this case please use the Force 2k Version, 4k maybe too much for your phone to handle!
5.) Problably more, i don't use share to social media or stuff like that, so these points are still untested.

X.) If your phone seem not to support Live view you can try this mod by RostoVisualFX http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3471526

That's it for now. If you have any issue please make sure to include a logcat output for me. Without an log i cannot help you.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens to your hardware.

Original site is forum.xda-developers.com

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.