Target (1099) Infıltrate From the Port! // Xowly-"P4RS

Xowly

Katılımcı Üye
17 Haz 2019
ғate
Hello, TürkHackTeam family, together we will see, "Target (1099) Infıltrate From the Port!" We will continue our series. Let's take a look at our topics and move on to our topic. We will continue our series. Let's look at our topics and move on.

Subject Headers
• What is the Java RMI?
• Target (1099) Infıltrate From the Port

THSe2J.png

What is the Java RMI?

You will see Java_RMI on the port. Let me talk a little about this. Java RMI enables the communication between different applications in Java. They do this over TCP / IP protocols. The 1099 port is the default port of RMI.
Since this process does not have any authentication, the attacker can directly infiltrate.

I have described it as descriptive and now let's reinforce it with the example.

THSe2J.png

Target (1099) Infıltrate From the Port

First we need to scan the ports of our destination. I will scan it automatically using the zenmap tool.

yfIT4x.jpg

As you can see, port 1099 is on. Let's write msfconsole to the terminal and search for exploit.

8cTd5x.jpg

Now, back to the first visual, what was the information we had? The first information is that the port is open and the second is java_rmi . Using this information, we will search for exploit in msfconsole . Type
Kod:
 search java_rmi
into the console.

CW9L90.jpg

As you can see, we have 3 exploits. The important thing for us is that I marked it red. To use this, let's write
Kod:
 use exploit / multi / misc / java_rmi_server
. After typing, we logged into exploite. Here, let's look at our settings first for this
Kod:
 show options
Let's write. Then we have to fill in the RHOSTS section. To fill this out, let's write
Kod:
 set RHOSTS Destination_IP_Address
and say exploit .

zR95cR.jpg

After typing Exploit , we have infiltrated the machine in 10-15 seconds.

4W0CSI.jpg

You can see what's going on with the ls command, and then use the Linux command to extract the necessary data.

3LWP01.jpg

Id4xHQ.png

This is the end , friends, will be able to discuss in another article ...

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.