Top 3 languages you need to know for Cybersecurity

Zreaoz

Üye
21 Haz 2021
Hello everyone, I am Zreaoz and I will be telling you the top 3 languages you need to know for Cybersecurity. I would say I am a beginner in this topic and I just want to help out beginners like me so lets start!

NOTE: THIS IS A TRANSLATION FROM MY TURKISH VERSION OF THE POST!

1) PYTHON
Python was founded by Guido Van Rossum in 1991. Guido Van Rossum is a Dutch programmer. Python was named after Monty Python. Monty Python was a English Group and Guido Van Rossum liked Monty Python. Anyways, Lets move away from General facts. This programming language is used in Cybersecurity and is one of the most popular language used by many services like Google and Amazon. This programming language is beginner-friendly and it is the most recommended programming language for beginners which don't have experience. You could use Python for AI, Web Development, Making Games, Making Viruses and many other things. So I chose Python in the number 1 spot.
2)C#
The second programming language I chose is C#. C# was made by two Danish engineers. Mads Torgersen (Mathematician), Anders Hejlsberg(Software Engineer). You could use C# in Unity a game engine, developing desktop applications, web applications and web services.
3)JavaScript
Our final programming language is JavaScript. JavaScript and PHP is one of the main programming languages used to develop a website and you need to know JavaScript to hack websites in order to put your index on the main page

So, This is the end of our post make sure you comment if you need help!

7as

Uzman üye
15 May 2021
En el universo
Hello everyone, I am Zreaoz and I will be telling you the top 3 languages you need to know for Cybersecurity. I would say I am a beginner in this topic and I just want to help out beginners like me so lets start!

1) PYTHON
Python was founded by Guido Van Rossum in 1991. Guido Van Rossum is a Dutch programmer. Python was named after Monty Python. Monty Python was a English Group and Guido Van Rossum liked Monty Python. Anyways, Lets move away from General facts. This programming language is used in Cybersecurity and is one of the most popular language used by many services like Google and Amazon. This programming language is beginner-friendly and it is the most recommended programming language for beginners which don't have experience. You could use Python for AI, Web Development, Making Games, Making Viruses and many other things. So I chose Python in the number 1 spot.
2)C#
The second programming language I chose is C#. C# was made by two Danish engineers. Mads Torgersen (Mathematician), Anders Hejlsberg(Software Engineer). You could use C# in Unity a game engine, developing desktop applications, web applications and web services.
3)JavaScript
Our final programming language is JavaScript. JavaScript and PHP is one of the main programming languages used to develop a website and you need to know JavaScript to hack websites in order to put your index on the main page

Nice topic

BASKWN

Üye
7 Kas 2021
KAYSERİ/İNCESU

1) PYTHON
2)C#
3)JavaScript

🇹🇷

CasPeRAB

Uzman üye
7 Kas 2021
TR❤AZ

1) PYTHON
2)C#
3)JavaScript

Nice Topic Health to your hands

Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.