Using multiple Whatsapp

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Kullanıcı1233

Kıdemli Üye
19 Tem 2011
center]Do you want to use 4 whatsapp on a single device?
v7.0 - Has Anti-Ban Feature
1rrp4G.png

First of all, i would like to point out that all the links and subject expression belong to me except for the application itself. I would like not to be stolen or quoted.
Yakamoz1319 / THT

As it is known, cheat via whatsapp, multiple whatsapp, customizable whatsapp ... etc. In order to do all these things, we need to use the modded versions we call whatsapp plus (+).
For this reason, we need to uninstall the original WhatsApp application downloaded from the store.

There is no problem with these modified versions. Personally, i guarantee that there are no viruses or bans... I will share virustotal one by one under the subject, and you will understand that the screenshots of my other whatsapp topic belong to me.

NWWL5Y.jpg

If you already have one of the whatsapp plus (+) versions installed on your device, pass this step and continue from step 2.

STEP 1:

Those who have the original WhatsApp installed on your device, uninstall the application.

http://www.turkhackteam.org/google-android/1145625-whatsapp-plus-ozellestirilebilir-modlu-versiyon.html

Install Whatsapp as described.
Original whatsapp is installed as a system application on some devices. It is not deleted without root.
In this case, use Whatsapp 2,3 and 4 in this topic.

STEP 2:

Install the versions i will give with the virustotal below separately:

<< Whatsapp + 2 >>

download

<< Whatsapp + 3 >>

<< Whatsapp + 4 >>

download

[/CENTER]

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.