What is Virtual machine, how to install it?

Vilge234

Yeni üye
1 Eki 2020
Hello guys, in today's topic I'll talk about, what is Virtual Machine, how to install it
First of all what is Virtual Machine?

Virtual machine, in computer science, it's the software version of a real computer system which runs programs. Virtual machine, creates a virtual environment between operating system and computer platform and provides service to softwares on this virtual environment.

So, you can think it as a "guest operating system" on your operating system right now, for shorter term.

For virtual machine, you can use applications that are the most popular like VMware and VirtualBox.

VMware;
It's a very advanced and useful virtual machine application. It is paid. You can get detailed information about it via Google, you can download the trial version from it's site.

VirtualBox ;
It's a free alternative.

Now I want to download our virtual machine software and give an example...

Let's download VMware from it's site(Trial Version)

Kod:
[SIZE=5][URL="https://www.vmware.com/tr/products/workstation-player/workstation-player-evaluation.html"]https://www.vmware.com/tr/products/w...valuation.html[/URL][/SIZE]
Scroll the page down and download it from the box at left.

The installation is simple it's simply saying next next next by running the exe file.

Now let's download an iso file.(It can be any iso file, download the iso file of which operating system you are going to install.)

I already have an available windows7 iso file, I will install that.

Our program is running....

Here
We will install our virtual operating system by saying Create a New virtual Machine from here, it is asked for us to choose our iso file...

I'm heading to iso file's l0cation by saying Browse....

By choosing our Iso file, we open it...

Then, we continue by saying next....

Then, I say next again...

Here we enter the name of our virtual machine. I'll continue as windows 7

Here it asks for storage, I'll leave it as default, you may increase it. But it needs to be atleast 60 gb.

We move on from here as well by saying next...

By saying finish, we move on to the installation part.

Yes the installation has begun....

The rest after this is like a normal windows installation....

Yes windows7 has been installed...

Enjoy the forums.

---------------------

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst

Turkhackteam.org internet sitesi 5651 sayılı kanun’un 2. maddesinin 1. fıkrasının m) bendi ile aynı kanunun 5. maddesi kapsamında "Yer Sağlayıcı" konumundadır. İçerikler ön onay olmaksızın tamamen kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulmaktadır. Turkhackteam.org; Yer sağlayıcı olarak, kullanıcılar tarafından oluşturulan içeriği ya da hukuka aykırı paylaşımı kontrol etmekle ya da araştırmakla yükümlü değildir. Türkhackteam saldırı timleri Türk sitelerine hiçbir zararlı faaliyette bulunmaz. Türkhackteam üyelerinin yaptığı bireysel hack faaliyetlerinden Türkhackteam sorumlu değildir. Sitelerinize Türkhackteam ismi kullanılarak hack faaliyetinde bulunulursa, site-sunucu erişim loglarından bu faaliyeti gerçekleştiren ip adresini tespit edip diğer kanıtlarla birlikte savcılığa suç duyurusunda bulununuz.